When a trip requires more than one bus route, passengers can transfer from one route to another. Transfers are free.
Here’s how it’s done:
- The driver will announce and stop at a transfer station.
- Transferring passengers will ask the driver for a transfer token before exiting.
- Need additional route information? Now’s the time to ask the driver.
- Locate your next bus.
- Check the marque above the windshield to ensure it’s the correct bus. When in doubt ask the driver.
- Pay the fare with the transfer token.
It’s that easy.
Transfer tokens are only good at a transfer station. And they can only be used for an immediate transfer. Transfer tokens cannot be used:
Transfer stations are located at:
- At another stop for a fare.
- At a different transfer station.
- At the same transfer station at a later time.
- The northeast corner of Walmart west.
- The southeast corner of Walmart east.
- Beech Street east of the Natrona County Library.
- Smiths parking lot by the sign.