Passengers must register before riding CATC. To register, call the day before no later than 3:00 p.m to schedule a free registration trip the next. day. Or visit the Casper Area Transportation Coalition office located at 1715 East 4th Street.
Registration consists of completing a client information card and learning how to ride CATC.
To receive the reduced fare proof of age disability may be necessary by meeting one of the following criteria:
- 60 years of age or older.
- Current eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Current eligibility for Supplemental Security benefits.
- Veterans Administration Certificate of at least 40% disability.
- Physician’s certificate of physical or mental disability.
- Valid Medicare card.
Want to fill out the registration form at home? Just print this PDF file. Fill it out. And then bring it in to office:
A PDF reader is needed to print this file. Need a reader? Download and install Adobe’s PDF reader. It’s free.
At the Office
Learning how to ride CATC is the final step to register. The whole process takes less than fifteen minutes.
While at the office, it’s a good time to purchase some CATC tickets. CATC fares are paid using tickets. The correct fare amount can be accepted but the drivers do not carry any cash and cannot make change.