Nov 17 2014
Nov 11 2014
CATC and The Bus cordially invite you to attend a Public Meeting on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Senior Center 1831 East 4th Street. Come share your idea’s and/or recommendations that will help shape transit service in future.
- If funding is available to expand service what locations would you suggest?
- What transportation needs are not currently being met?
- What can we do to improve the current service?
- Any topics relating to transit service are welcome.
Refreshments will be served. Hope to see you there.
Aug 26 2014
CATC & The Bus has immediate openings for part-time drivers. The successful candidates can earn a one-time $250 bonus after ninety days of continued satisfactory employment.
Starting wage is $11.00 per hour approximately 25 to 30 hours per week. Some Saturdays are required. A variety of flexible schedules are available. Successful candidates will receive extensive training including but not limited to both the door to door service and the fixed route service.
Potential candidates must have a valid drivers license, be able to pass a DOT physical, as well as subject to pre-employment and on-going drug and alcohol testing. A clean and current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), be subject to fingerprinting, and criminal background check.
Applications are available at 1715 East 4th Street Monday thru Friday 8:00 to 5:00. EEO
Aug 22 2014
On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 @ 9:00 a.m. CATC & THE BUS will begin accepting application for the Subsidized Fare/Ticket Program.
If you wish to apply but can’t make it in the first week or two the program will be on-going for a minimum of six months so you will have plenty of time to apply.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE APPLICATIONS FOR SUBSIDIZED TICKETS/TOKENS 2014-15
APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN THE CITY OF CASPER, MILLS OR EVANSVILLE
PLEASE BRING THE INFORMATION THAT APPLIES TO YOU WITH YOU WHEN APPLYING. (All information is strictly confidential)
- Most recent income tax return
- Social Security statement of income
- Payroll stubs for previous two months
- Bank statements for previous two months
- Pension statement
- Child support statement
- DFS Food Stamp print out
- Statements of other assets such as pension accounts, 401K, IRA or other accounts.
NO APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 @ 9:00 a.m. AT CATC OFFICE 1715 EAST 4th Street. Please call 265-1313 or 237-4287 with questions.
Jan 18 2012
Saturday Service Ends at 3:30 p.m.
Saturdays only one Blue route bus will leave from Wal Mart at 3:00 to the transfer station. Once the bus reaches the transfer station at approximately 3:30 the bus is out of service and service ends for the day. No buses are available after 3:30. The Red, Yellow and Green routes leave the transfer station for the last time at 2:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Call 237-4287 for more information.
Nov 23 2011
CATC’ and The Bus goal is SAFETY FIRST! Therefore effective immediately passengers using The Bus and CATC are:
- Required to use a seat belt at all times when the vehicle is moving.
- Passengers can provide a copy of a certificate from a physician stating it is unsafe for the passenger to use a seatbelt due to their medical condition.
- Passengers must sit in the seat facing forward, keep feet on the floor and avoid leaning on the windows.