To use CATC, reservations must be made no later than 3:00 pm the day before a ride is needed. Tw0 days is recommended. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. But they can be made up to two weeks in advance. So, plan ahead and make them as soon as possible.
To make reservations:
- Have a valid pickup address.
- Have a valid destination or drop off address.
- Have a desired drop off time, appointment time, etc.
- Call CATC dispatch at 265-1313, Weekdays 6:30 am to 5:30 pm. Saturdays 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Inform dispatch of any special needs.
- If the trip is possible, dispatch will schedule a pickup time.
- Remember the 15 minute window before or after the scheduled pick up time.
- Remember to schedule a return trip when one is needed.
Reservations must be made withCATC dispatch. They cannot be made or changed by talking to a driver.
Unscheduled Return Trips
It’s always best to schedule a return trip in advance. But sometimes it’s impossible to know an exact pickup time. That’s not uncommon with medical appointments, legal matters, job interviews, etc. In such cases,CATC dispatch can schedule a return trip, but leave the pickup time open.
When a returned ride is needed, the passenger calls 265-1313. And a CATC picks up the passenger.
CATC service is very expensive. It’s important the trips are cancelled if it not needed. Help us help you always cancel your trip.
Rides are canceled by calling 265-1313 no later than one hour before the scheduled pickup time.
Failure to cancel a trip results in a wasted, expensive, no-show ride for CATC and it’s passengers. Anyone with three or more no-shows can be suspended. It is very important to call and cancel rather than just skip the ride.